“2020 Consensus Statement”
2020 Consensus Statement of UK and International Medical and Scientific Experts and Practitioners on Health Effects of Non-Ionising Radiation (NIR)
On the 13th February 2023 the No5G Party became a signatory to the “2020 Consensus Statement of UK and International Medical and Scientific Experts and Practitioners on Health Effects of Non-Ionising Radiation (NIR)“.
The 2020 Consensus Statement gives the world an independent expert assessment of the health effects of non-ionising radiation. This is the radiation associated with mobile phones and their towers, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and other sources.
Something that becomes very clear when reading the 2020 Consensus statement is that harm to our biology and to our health are clearly shown to occur at levels below what our governments and industry promote to us as safe.
Why should we all sit up and take due notice of the 2020 Consensus Statement?
Because it is signed by groups representing over 3500 medical doctors. Very importantly, health advice can only come from a medical doctor. Not a politician, not a telco CEO and not a scientist!
The following is taken from the first page of the 2020 Consensus Statement and provides the points we should be aware of and share widely.
The statement reflects the consensus from the most recent independent expert global forums on the acute and chronic health effects resulting from Radiofrequency Radiation (RFR) exposure.
The statement clarifies the medical community’s serious concerns surrounding the deployment of 5G and the continued use of RFR in public spaces.
Urgent action is required to protect the health of humans and wildlife.
Public Health Crisis:
- RFR has been proven to damage biological systems at intensities below ICNIRP* guidelines.
- Public exposure to RFR is already harmful and will rise with the deployment of 5G.
- Exposure is unavoidable, contravening the Human Rights Act for those who do not consent.
- Multiple international governmental health advisory groups are biased by conflicts of interest.
*ICNIRP: International Commission on Non-Ionising Radiation.
Required Urgent Actions:
- Immediate moratorium on 5G, wireless smart metering and any other new RF emissions.
- Establishment of public safety limits to be biologically protective against adverse health effects.
- Withdrawal of Wi-Fi, wireless phone and other RFR emissions from within / near all schools.
- Designation of low NIR* areas to protect those who are unwell or do not consent to exposure.
- Education programmes to inform medical professionals on NIR related illnesses / effects.
- A zero tolerance approach to industrial influence on public health policy and assured exclusion of those with conflicts of interest from official advisory bodies.
*NIR: Non Ionising Radiation
Please read the full article here: https://phiremedical.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/2020-Non-Ionising-Radiation-Consensus-Statement.pdf
If we don’t do something now it will be too late. Let’s act now to protect life and safeguard our children’s future.
Become a member of the No5G Party
Let’s work on protecting life and freedom!
JOIN HERE https://no5gparty.org.au/register/member-signup/
Some excellent videos from SaveBelgium